Mango and Oats breakfast smoothie🥤.
Everywhere you go, mangoes line up to salute you. They are creamy, delicious and healthy. Whether German, Native or cherry mango, you are in for a sweet ride. This wonderful tropical fruit is in season now!
Mango Health Benefits:
• Mangoes contain a large amount of vitamins such as Vitamins A, B1-6 and C, making them a highly nutrition dense fruit.
• They are beneficial for weight loss due to their high fiber content and low calories. An large mango contains just about 54 calories.
• Mangoes also contain calcium and magnesium to improve muscle density which in turn increases fat burn. It also makes our bones stronger.
• This powerful juicy fruit contains zero fat, zero cholesterol no sodium.
• Finally, they are great nourishers for the body. Mangoes contain vitamin C, A and other different kinds of carotenoids essential for a flawless skin.
2 mangoes (seed removed)
1 cup of milk ( 1tbsp powder milk + 1 cup water)
1/4 cup oats
1 tsp grated ginger
Wash your mangoes properly in clean water. Cut of as much flesh as you can ( I prepare with the flesh for more fiber.)
Add all ingredients into blender and process properly till its all creamy and smooth. Add more water if its too thick.
Preparation time: 15mins
Total calories : 272kcal
Weight loss smoothies like this recipe help you to lose weight, BELLY FAT and Increase your youthful look. See our 50 weight loss smoothie recipe eBook for more delicious recipes to help you lose weight super fast.
Like us on FACEBOOK to stay updated on weight loss tips and tricks.
See more about the AUTHOR
Visit our online ebook collection for fast and effective weight loss plans.
Contact Us HERE for any enquiries.
Download our FREE BODY RESET plan.