5 health benefits of Lemon
Lemons not to be confused with limes, contain a lot of nutrients, especially vitamin C, which is a powerful antioxidant. Most of us don’t have our daily recommendations of this powerful vitamin.
It also contains vitamin B6 , vitamin A , vitamin E , folate, niacin , thiamin, riboflavin , pantothenic acid , copper , calcium , iron , magnesium , potassium , zinc , phosphorus , and protein .
These collection of nutrients found in Lemon contain :
1. Cancer – fighting properties.
2. It helps prevent diabetes by lowering blood sugar. Replacing sugary drinks with diluted lemon juice and honey improves insulin sensitivity to reverse high blood sugar.
3. Increases weight loss. Drink lemon juice mixed with warm water early in the morning to boost metabolism for weight loss and FLAT BELLY.
4. Controls high blood pressure and
5. Relieves indigestion. Add Lemon juice to soda water and a pinch of salt. Drink after heavy meals to fasten digestion and relieve bloating.
It can also be used to flavour water for those who find plain water boring.
Is your microwave smelling? Apply some drops in water and put on for a minute. It leaves it smelling fresh.
Apply on skin with cotton wool as anti wrinkling therapy. It also brightens and fades scars and burns or blemishes.
Do not drink undiluted or on empty stomach if you have ulcer.
Do not mix with milk to avoid coagulation.
For other FLAT BELLY fruits and vegetables recipes, See our 30 FLAT BELLY SMOOTHIES E-BOOK
2 Replies to “5 health benefits of Lemon”
Hello,am drinking lemon,ginger, garlic and green tea and am aving stomach pain and headache is it normal or u shud stop drinking it
Please stop for now, you most likely have ulcer that is why you are experiencing such reactions.
See this link to get safe juicing and weight loss recipes for ulcer patients.