Banana for health.
I love IT Ripe
I love IT Firm
I love IT Hard…
Banana is a very common fruit available all year round. It has interesting health benefits and should not be taken for granted. 1 fresh banana contains about 105calories.
1. It is a Good source of dietary fiber which improves digestion and alleviate constipation.
2. Natural source of potassium and biotin to regulate blood pressure and improve kidney function.
3. Contains almost no Fat with ZERO cholesterol.
4. Source of antioxidants, vitamins B6,vitamin C, and iron to regenerate our cells and protect us from free radicals.
5. Increases serotonin level which calms the body ensuring sound sleep at night .
6. FINALLY.. They are high in bromelain and B vitamins, both of which are Nature’s cocktail of sexual hormone regulators that can help improve sexual function, sexual desire, and sexual virility.
Ways to eat your banana :
1. As a snack with Groundnut for a midday meal.
2. Add in oatmeal porridge for a healthy breakfast.
3. Use as a base fruit for your weight loss smoothie. Get your “50 weight loss smoothie E-book to start losing weight healthily.
Now you know why I LOVE my BANANA.
Chop a Banana Today!
Like us on Facebook
Join our personalised program.
Blast Fat, Lose weight, tone up with our 4wk-Full Body workout e-book.
See our latest post
One Reply to “Banana, 6 reasons I love my BANANA”
Great article, some of the tips are just awesome. The one about bananas was interesting, some days ago I was reading this article and i thought that losing weight eating bananas was just an illusion. However, now it ssems legit to me.Have to try it.