Habit is something you do regularly. Everyone who has successfully lost weight and kept it off in the long run can tell you they’ve been consistently doing some things or habits without fail to maintain the weight loss.
First is to lose weight.. Second, which is where the major work lies is maintaining the ideal weight. I can tell you for sure it is the hardest part. If you don’t, the whole weight comes right back. So there’s nothing like permanent weight loss. It only seems permanent when you continue the habits that helped you lose the fat in the first place. I’ve seen many people lose weight. Then gain it all back with jara. They lost the will and motivation to continue.
So today I’ll share with us 5 habits I have consistently kept up with over 9yrs to lose weight and keep it off. Are you ready?
1. Begin your day with a cup or two of warm water with a dash of lemon, or better still, a cup of PRO-TEATOX FLAT BELLY TEA . A little bit hotter than room temperature. It kick-starts the body’s metabolism. In simple English, it wakes the body up to begin working. It also moves the bowel to facilitate poo poo. Be it warm water with lemon or PRO-TEATOX TEA, it should be taken early enough to start the day right.
2. Have a protein rich breakfast. Proteins fill you up, takes time to digest and stabilises the blood sugar. See this post on sources of plant protein which is preferable for weight loss than animal protein because it has lots of fiber, vitamins, and antioxidants lacking in animal protein.
You can have one of this Fat busting ZOBO weight loss smoothie breakfast and be good to go. 🍹
3. Start exercising daily. You may not need to go to the gym 5x a week. See simple routines you can start in the comfort of your home. Exercising is probably the one prescription pill💊 that will help you lose weight, reduce blood pressure, clear bad cholesterol and invigorate you. Start with walking or climbing stairs repeatedly then progress to high intensity routines.
4. Keep a record of your eating habits. Many of us eat more than we realise. Journaling your food intake will show you for real how much you are eating. It also shows you the quality of your diet. Download our free journal.
5. Finally, Be consistent. These habits mentioned above can only yield results in the long run. Weight gain didn’t happen overnight, same as weight loss. It takes gradual and Consistent efforts. At the end of the day, it’s totally worth it.
Asides the weight loss benefits, practising healthy habits will improve your mood, prevent some diseases like stroke, high cholesterol levels, type 2 diabetes and others. Download our free DAILY CHECKLIST to help you start practicing today.
Like us on FACEBOOK for daily tips and tricks
Visit our weight loss LIBRARY for ebooks carefully written to help you lose weight like a PRO.
More about the AUTHOR
Drop a comment if you need any further information and we’ll get right back to you.
Checkout our ONE MONTH WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM.🥗