Metabolism is simply said to be the breakdown of food and it’s transformation to energy. That is to say it is the process of the body working together to create energy needed for it to remain alive.
When someone has a high metabolism, food is broken down effectively and the energy produced is efficiently used for different body functions. The opposite is low metabolism where the body does not efficiently breakdown food. Most of it is then stored as fat resulting to excess fat around the body, especially the stomach area.
Some signs you have low metabolism includes:
1. Constant fatigue or weakness
2. Difficulty to lose weight
3. Inability to sweat
4. Soft fleshy muscles (Christian mother)
5. Respiratory and breathing problems.
6. Loss of Sexual appetite and lots more.
In week 2 of my February weight loss boot camp, I extensively talked about boosting yours for effective weight loss. Losing weight becomes so much easier at a faster and effortless pace when you introduce these powerful boosters. You will notice :
1. renewed energy and vigour,
2. ability to carry out your duties and responsibilities with greater ease
3. Increase in sexual appetite and so much more.
I have compiled it in an easy to read pdf document. This will be delivered straight to the email address you provide below.
Make use of any or the combination and share your experience with us.
Do you know about our Flat belly series? Different combinations of fruits and vegetable juices to help you blast belly Fat? Check them out HERE
Have you been to our online weight loss Store? Hurry to get free and paid weight loss plans and ebooks.