Stockfish dish is a delicious and healthy protein meal you can prepare under 30mins. It contains only a handful of ingredients which will keep you full and satisfied for long.
Vegetables contain essential vitamins and antioxidants important for weight loss and healthy living.
Including vegetables in our daily meals can greatly reduce excess blood sugar and bad cholesterol levels.
- 1 full bowl ugu or spinach, but I used Ugu leaves.
- Red pepper
- 1 tbsp red oil
- Pinch of potash
Stockfish vegetable Preparation :
- Wash, season and boil stockfish and pomo with a cup of water.
- When tender, and the seasoned water has dried by half, set aside.
- In a fresh pot, add the palm oil, wait a second or two and add turmeric, onion, pepper, crayfish, ugba and pepper. Stir fry for 10 seconds.
- Add potash and when it foams, add the Pomo and stockfish. The mixture will thicken.
- Add the ugu or spinach leaves, combine and leave to simmer for a minute.
- Serve hot.
I personally enjoy it as a light dinner on its own. You can use it as a side dish for boiled Yam or potatoes or rice.
Like us on 👉FACEBOOK to stay updated with healthy weight loss meal recipes.
Do you love Apples? Then you’ll love this 10 day Apple diet for weight loss.
Stroll over to our👉 weight loss ebook’s library for more easy and interesting weight loss plans for effective weight loss.
Hello guys, thanks for stopping by!
My name is Promise Okonkwo and I’m the founder of Weight loss made easy Nigeria. After losing lots of weight naturally, I want to help you in your journey of getting your ideal weight back. Feel free to look around, there is something for everyone. Here is a free gift 🎁for stopping by, download our👉 FREE JOURNAL to help you track your meals for FAST weight loss.
Contact us 👉here for further assistance. We’d love to hear from you.
One Reply to “Stockfish vegetable dish for weight loss”
thanks your article is very great and really helpful for newbie